Creating new shapes in dia

Dear All,

I'm trying to create a new set of shapes in a new collection. The creation of the collection and copying of
already existing shapes works well. If you create a new shape and export it, that to works well, but when you
try to insert into a collection, old or new, the hole program (dia) crashes.

Is there any one of you that have an idea about this? Is this the correct way to create new shapes. Version
of dia is 0.94 which is the latest I belive. Can you also please describe the structure of shapes? I've tried
to figure out how it's done but I failed.

Regards
Hans Rocklinger
hans rocklinger se