Re: numbers on the rulers

Thanks for the info.
larry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 1/18/06, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
On Sun, 2005-12-25 at 20:05 -0600, Larry McDaniel wrote:
> I've read through the help manual and poked around quite a bit, and
> don't see how to change the numbers on the ruler to suit the scale of
> the project.

There is no way to do that at the moment.  They're partly determined by
the GTK widget being used for them, which is one of the things holding
back proper units handling.

> Also ... I understand the gridlines ( the main ones and the minor
> ones) but what are those other heavy lines that make the huge
> rectangles. I don't understand why they are there and what they are
> for.

As Ross guess, they're the printing bounds.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the