Re: How can I get the last version of source files ?

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 11:13 +0100, Jonathan CHABOISSIER wrote:
Hi all.

I need to compile / install the most recent version of DIA on my
Windows 2000 professionnal OS. Looking, for informations and
downloads, I found these web pages :
      * http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/
      * http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?
        cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=dia (from
        http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/ > download)
Do I need a CVS client to download the files ?
Which adress should I get as server's one ? May the adress be the one
of a Web page (http:// ...) ?
Is there any password I should know ?
I have never used a CVS program before, that's why I need these
informations.

Is there some kind of compressed (zip, tar, etc.) archives containing
the files ? It would be the best way for me to get the sources.

There's a daily snapshot at http://raeder.dk:81/~larsrc/Dia/snapshots/.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the