Re: What is the best export module to latex

Hello,
thanks for your mail. I tried to use the comands to include a eps file
(exported from dia). At the moment I need to create slides, so I use
pdflatex.

The error message is (Unknown graphics extension: .eps):
./FoKo_AufgabenstellungUndVorgehensweise.tex:65:Unknown graphics
extension: .eps. }
./FoKo_AufgabenstellungUndVorgehensweise.tex:65:Package graphics Error:
Division by 0. }

The Code:
\begin{figure}
\resizebox{\textwidth}{!}{\includegraphics{diagramme/DevideAndConquer.eps}}
\caption{asdfsdf}
\label{fig:1234}
\end{figure}

I hope you can help me.

tia

Oli

PS:
I have the import-declaration \usepackage{graphics}.