Re: [UML] Synchronization in the Activity diagram.

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 14:49 -0500, Leonid Lastovkin wrote:
Hi,

First I'd like to thank the community of the developers for this neat tool.

Glad you like it.

I was playing with Dia's UML objects; I wanted to create an activity diagram.
However, I could not find the vertical thick bar that is used to
represent the synchronization of the control flow. Any ideas?

It's not the one called Fork/Union, I suppose.  If it's just a bar, it
should be easy to make, just nobody's happened to do so yet.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the