Re: Regarding change in Language

Dear Saikiran,

Windows NT operating system. I installed twice with English as option at the
time of installation but still it is German Version. So, Please could you
help me in assisting a way to convert into English. Thanking you.

Dia is using the interface language settings of the Windows operating system.
You can use the Windows Control panel to change those language settings.
Alternatively, you can delete all *.mo files under your dia
installation folder. This will
also make Dia use the English interface.

Regards,

Steffen