Regarding change in Language

Hello Sir,

              I am saikiran Garimella an student working in the TES Stuttgart Germany. I am very interested in working in your tool DIA. But I have some problem in changing language from German to English. I have German Windows NT operating system. I installed twice with English as option at the time of installation but still it is German Version. So, Please could you help me in assisting a way to convert into English. Thanking you.

Best Regards,

Saikiran Garimella.