Help for shapes (Was: Diagram or similar that shows all shapes?)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Lars Clausen wrote:

Oh.. that reminds me. Is there some kind of datafield for a shape that
lets you attach some kind of description/documentation to it? It would be
quite nice if you could get "help" for a shape. I frequently find that I
don't know the intended purpose...

Not apart from the "description" (defined in the sheet), which is rarely
much longer than the name, and is what pops up on mouse-over.  How would
you suggest this help gets shown?  Adding the field is easy enough.

I just thought that the "properties" dialog could contain a button called "Help". Clicking that button then shows the help text for that shape. The help text could either be shown as a pop-up, or as something that is opened in a separate window.

/Christian