Re: Moving to live.gnome.org

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Lars Clausen wrote:

I'm getting very tired of the cumbersome way the current web page is updated (checking out all of the www.gnome.org webpages???), so upon discovery of the live.gnome.org Wiki, I have begun a transition to have our homepage entirely there. I have moved the front page, the rest of the pages remain to be moved -- if anyone wants to give a hand, that would be appreciated.

Maybe someone should create a link from
        http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/
        http://live.gnome.org/Dia

/Christian