Re: Dia VDX plug-in 0.7

Sam Fourman Jr. sagde:
Is it possible to use dia to sketch the foot print of a building?

It's doable, I've done it for my apartment, but you can feel it's not what
Dia is made for, there's some quirks involved.

we
use visio for that all the time, and visio can auto calc square
footage of a building footprint can this be done in dia as well?

That is not something that Dia can do -- it would require somebody writing
a plugin, probably defining an object that's a building footprint (to
allow more user-friendly manipulation) and a function on that to calculate
area.

-Lars