Non-interactive mode

Hi,

I just downloaded and compiled Dia 0.94 on my Mac (10.4), under fink. Following the instructions in the posting [1]. With Dia 0.94 on Debian when I run dia --version or --help it does what I expected, i.e. showing the version or the help and exiting. When I try this on my Mac (or more importantly use --export= and --export-to-format=) it doesn't work, instead it tries to treat all the arguments passed to it as files to open.

Am I being really stupid here? Is this a known issue? The documentation installed in /usr/local/man/man1/dia.1 indicates this should work as I expected.

Thanks,
Alan.

[1] - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2005-July/msg00030.html