Re: Lines to Boxes

Chris Hobbs sagde:
I'm sure that this has been the subject of great debate in the mailing
lists but I can't find it in the archives. I have used dia with success
for many years (including producing the diagrams for several books using
it) and recently upgraded to version 0.95. This version appears to be
unusable because I can't find a way to draw a straight line to the
periphery of a box. The line only wants to go to connexion points or the
centre of the box and I can't find any way to turn this ridiculous
behaviour off.

I've had to switch to inkscape to get some urgent diagrams out in the
short term. Could anyone point me to the mechanism for turning this
infuriating behaviour of dia off for the longer term?

At the bottom of the diagram, next to the snap-to-grid toggle, is a
snap-to-objects toggle that can turn this behaviour off.

-Lars