layers order at opening

Hi,

once again, a dumb beginner question, and nothing of importance.

I added a layer in a diag, in order to place some nifty "backgrounds" colors on a layer, and the real objects on a separate layer. so far so good.

Except : I'd like that anytime I open that .dia file, the objetcs layer come selected. If I add a new layer and put the backgrouds there : the new layer is selected at first.
I exchanged all : still the backgrounds come first.

I added another new layer : this time the new layer does not come "on top" at the opening.

To make a long story short : how can I choose the layer that will be selected when I open the file.

thx !