borders to exported images

Hi,

first of all, congratulation for the app,

Don't you think it can be useful and require not too much work to add borders on a exported image because when I export one the draw takes all of the canvas and it is not great when you have a box on the top and you can't see if that box has a top or not.

I know that it is really simple to fix that in Gimp (or ..., no I can't remember ;-) ) but when you have to do lot of small changes and have to show it often, that become slightly annoying.

I think it can be perfectly integrated with the "dimension dialog".

Thanks