Dia for Windows 0.95-1 missing export to EPS using Pango option?

Hello,

I recently upgraded my installation of Dia on Windows from 0.94 to 0.95-1, and now I don't see an option to export to EPS using Pango? I was actually going to go back over a bug report that relates to this functionality to see if I could still duplicate it in 0.95-1. Is there likely something wrong with my
local installation (Pango is installed)?

Regards,

Dave