[Fwd: export to PNG : txt size]

[sorry if this message comes twice, had a problem it seems]

Hi (again)

i'm using Dia both on windows and linux.

I export the diagrams as .png images to distribute them to other people
who do not have dia (and anyway who are not supposed to modify them)

For a given .dia file, the text size when exported on windows is always
bigger than on linux.
Is there a way to control/corect that phenomen ?

(because it always have me correct something when passing from one OS to
the other. Boring ...)

thx !
(again :-)  )