Two crashers in current CVS

Hi,

after checking out dia from CVS which must have been a week since I
did this the last time, I stumbled across two reproducible bugs which
will make dia crash.

This one might be new, as I know that it worked not long ago:
Simply group something and then try to ungroup it. For me it will
always crash.

The other bug might be older, when opening a file, which actually does
not exist anymore, from the "recently used" menue, dia will also
reproducibly crash.

Hope you can confirm this.

BTW, I get a mysterious error message on each startup of dia, which I
am not sure about, I have on another PC at university, will have to
check tomorrow. Here it is:

Plugin »/usr/local/lib/dia/libmisc_objects.la« could
not be loaded /usr/local/lib/dia/libmisc_objects.so: undefined symbol:
newgroup_type

Any ideas?

TIA,
Michael