Re: Drawing GUIs

lidiriel sagde:
On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 14:48 -0300, Pablo Sebastián Colombo wrote:
Ok, Lars! Thanks for your help! I think that this open source option
will success.

best regards!!

Pablo

Lars Clausen escribió:
On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 13:36 -0300, Pablo Sebastián Colombo wrote:

Examples? mmm.... maybe something like this...

http://papo.vialibre.org.ar/sshots/

We have to build a system, and before that we have to design the
screen,
the forms, etc .... and all like this,.. we just what to create "how
they look like", where will the labels will be in the form, .... and
sooo...

Dia definitely isn't the thing for this.  Dia does diagrams (elements
with connections between them) really well, but Glade or even Gimp
would
be more useful for creating those.

-Lars
Hello Pablo,

you can try xfig for this with the "interface library" .

Inasfar as fig libraries are merely fig files, they can to some extent be
used in Dia, however since they are made for fig, they might use features
that Dia doesn't support such as patterned fill.

-Lars