Drawing GUIs

Hi everybody! I'd like to know how to draw GUI windows, because i'm working in a systems engineering project and .. as a part of the project, we have to draw all the windows, interfaces of the systems before the implementation's phase. I believe that visio do that, and let you draw windows, bottoms, tables,... and so on... I tried to look for some objects (quickly) in Dia but i think that i'll have to build my own windows...... or surrender to the opinion of my partners and use a proprietary software.

best regards!!!

Pablo