Re: Drawing GUIs

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 13:36 -0300, Pablo SebastiÃn Colombo wrote:
Examples? mmm.... maybe something like this...

http://papo.vialibre.org.ar/sshots/

We have to build a system, and before that we have to design the screen,
the forms, etc .... and all like this,.. we just what to create "how
they look like", where will the labels will be in the form, .... and sooo...

Dia definitely isn't the thing for this.  Dia does diagrams (elements
with connections between them) really well, but Glade or even Gimp would
be more useful for creating those.

-Lars