Re: Cairo image format

----- Original Message -----
From: "Staffan Hämälä" <sh ltu se>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Cairo image format
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:53:03 +0200

Hi,

I've compiled dia on solaris 9, but I get this error message when I try to run
it:

/app/dia/0.95/bin/dia
Error: Cairo does not yet support the requested image format:
         Depth: 32
         Alpha mask: 0x00000000
         Red   mask: 0x000000ff
         Blue  mask: 0x0000ff00
         Green mask: 0x00ff0000
Please file an enhacement request (quoting the above) at:
http://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=cairo
Assertion failed: NOT_REACHED, file cairo-image-surface.c, line 144

Maybe the way to go would have been to follow the advice from the console dump.
Or maybe you already did ...

Is this something that needs to be enabled in Cairo? And in that case, which
image format might that be?

Probably BGR (and it seems to be fixed with upcoming cairo 1.2.2), see
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-August/007558.html

I use the newest GTK+/Glib/Cairo/Pango.

If your later attempt (disabling the cairo *plug-in*) did not work, please
update again. Or even downgrade cause gtk+-2.6 did not have the cairo
dependency and Dia should still run with that version.

    Hans