Re: error compiling pre8 on Debian

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 10:33:22PM +0200, richard lucassen wrote:
I get these errors, although the ./app/run_dia.sh already works. I fear
I miss some program somewhere, anyone a hint?

If you are running Debian sid/unstable, you could just use the
binary in version 0.95-pre8-1, that is in "experimental". Maybe
this binary also works for etch/testing, but maybe not for
sarge/stable. Just put the following line into your
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main

As root, run:

# apt-get update && apt-get install dia/experimental

If you do not like to install the experimental package, you can
download the Debian source package, unpack it and build the
Debian package yourself, e.g.

$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us

Cheers,
--