From: Reuben Pearse [mailto:reuben presence-systems com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 04:01
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Dia 0.94, WinXP, UML, Printing, Object Properties.

Hi there,

I found the printing to be a bit troublesome as well. My current method
for printing a diagram is to export the digram as a PNG file and then
import to into Microsoft Word using Insert/Picture/From File. You can
then use the print functionality from Word (I guess this technique would
work equally well with Writer in the OpenOffice suite for those who want
a more open source solution!!)