RE: Dia 0.94, WinXP, UML, Printing, Object Properties.

Reuben,
        Try playing with your diagram scale settings.  The "Fit To"
option does not work in the win32 version of Dia.  I have found that if
you scale the diagram anywhere from %25 to %35, then you will be able to
print it to a standard piece of paper.

Brent

The information in this email and attachments hereto may contain legally privileged, proprietary or
confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s),
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this
e-mail information is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to Takata customers or vendors, any
information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract, if
applicable. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail,
permanently delete any electronic copies of this communication and destroy any paper copies.