Re: suggestion: furniture/people/landscape

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 20:33 -0700, Mark J. Olesen wrote:
DIA is awesome. However, furniture, people, and landscape shapes would be an
awesome and welcomed addition.

That would be nice (at least furniture and landscape, not sure what the
people shapes would be used for), and could be done at least partway
with shapes.  However, the lack of rotation makes it somewhat less
useful.  I myself when planning our new apartment printed the furniture
out on cardboard so we could fiddle with them by hand (which has a nice
tactile part as well).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>