Re: Interface quirk

On Sun, 2005-08-14 at 16:57 -0700, rvirani wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am an avid linux user and have been watching Dia over the past couple
of years, I really think its come a long way and has a very simple
advantage of being simplistic.

There is one really irritating interface quirk that I have seen however
and I was wondering if there was a remedy or I could suggest a feature
in the next version.  I would like to be able to doc the toolbar window
inside the diagram window, this would help quite a bit when deailing
with having multiple windows open.  Everytime I want to use dia I have
to search and bring two windows to the forefront.

If GTK supplied dockable windows like KDE does, I'd be at it in a flash.
As it is, I have too many other things I need to do to Dia.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>