From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Bernd Rößl
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 1:25 PM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: body in methods of UML - Classes

hello dia-list,

i'm currently playing around with dia and specialy with the uml features.
what i'm missing is the body property of methods in uml classes. this prop
would be fine for using dia to generate code. is there a reason why the body
prop is missing or am i not able to find it?

thanks

bernd

--
telesis Entwicklungs- und Management GmbH · Hof 4 · A-6861 Alberschwende Tel
+43 5579 7171 79 · Fax -71 · Mobil +43 699 17717179 http://telesis.at/ ·