From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Lars Clausen
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 3:54 AM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: RE: Patches submitted for Bug 303744

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 14:03 -0600, Dave Klotzbach wrote:
If the goal is to make the UML part of DIA compliant with UML, then
the tag must be used for comment. I also find the tag long, but I have
a goal of making the UML plug-in as compliant as possible and this is
only the first step.

Can you give me a pointer to where things like that are defined?  I'd like
to have a ref for the future.

And if you're delving into the UML class anyway, could you take a look at
bug #314153?  It's somewhat of a blocker, and a new pair of eyes on it would
be nice.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>