RE: Patches submitted for Bug 303744

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 14:03 -0600, Dave Klotzbach wrote:
If the goal is to make the UML part of DIA compliant with UML, then the tag
must be used for comment. I also find the tag long, but I have a goal of
making the UML plug-in as compliant as possible and this is only the first
step.

Can you give me a pointer to where things like that are defined?  I'd
like to have a ref for the future.

And if you're delving into the UML class anyway, could you take a look
at bug #314153?  It's somewhat of a blocker, and a new pair of eyes on
it would be nice.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>