From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Lars Clausen
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:46 AM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Patches submitted for Bug 303744

On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 20:08 -0600, Dave Klotzbach wrote:
For those who may be using the UML plug-in for Dia, I have today
submitted patches to implement multiline comments in the UMLClass.
Not only will it allow multiline comments now, it will allow you to
set a maximum width of the comment on display.

Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately they took away the PATCH keyword
that I was using to mark the bugs that had patches to apply.

I also corrected the way the comment are displayed. In UML comments
are to be displayed as {documentation = ...} tags. With these patches
dia now does this correctly for UMLClass objects.

That's an awfully long tag.  I tried applying and added some comments on the
bug.  Not quite ready yet.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>