Re: File corruption when using dia 0.94 on windows and linux

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 14:40 +0200, Askadar wrote:
Hi Hans, dia-list,

I have now figured out what the real problem is:
[...]

This is wrong, I did not mix the versions used. What happened is this:
While trying to reproduce the errors I changed my LANG environment
variable to "" so that I would get english error messages. Suddenly
everything worked. When working on the project a few hours later I did
not change the language, the errors reappeared. A/usr/local/bin/dia -e
testfall_shell.eps -t eps testfall.dia

gain changing the language solved the problem.

This is a known bug in 0.94, a number of patches have been applied to
fix it in CVS.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>