Scaling in LaTeX

This is just a follow up to the query I posted about scaling dia 'tex'
output in a latex document. I asked the same question on the 'pstricks'
mailing list, the thread of which is here...

http://tug.org/pipermail/pstricks/2005/002626.html

The conclusion of this problem is that dia should use the new \psscalebox
command instead of the \scalebox command, because different packages
redefine the syntax of this command, so it works fine with just

\usepackage{pstricks}

but if you

\usepackage{grapicx}

you get different syntax for the \scalebox command, and the dia output
causes syntax errors.

To get round this you need the latest pstricks installed, and you need to
change all instances of \scalebox in the dia output to \psscalebox

Hope this information is useful :)

Dan.