Re: default - value in ext_attributes

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 14:59 +0100, Denny Beyer wrote:
hey,

as i need the functionality to read in default values with my own
created shapesets containing ext_attributes, I altered the file
custom_object.c as recommended by lars. as follows

300  str = xmlGetProp(node, "val");
           if (!str)
        {
             g_free (pname);
            continue;
        }
        pval = g_strdup(str);
        xmlFree(str);

        /* we got here, then fill an entry */

312    info->props[i].val = pval;

I also altered the structure for Property and PropDescription to hold
the value.

I still get the error message,
custom_object.c:312: error: structure has no member named `val'
custom_object.c:336: error: structure has no member named `val'
but can find the place, where else i have to add this.

Any Idea, where some bit of code is missing? I discovered to add the
funcionality as not as straight forward as i thought.

Can't see what you did to the PropDescription, so I can't tell what's
wrong.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>