default - value in ext_attributes

hey,

as i need the functionality to read in default values with my own created shapesets containing ext_attributes, I altered the file custom_object.c as recommended by lars. as follows

300  str = xmlGetProp(node, "val");
          if (!str)
       {
            g_free (pname);
           continue;
       }
       pval = g_strdup(str);
       xmlFree(str);

       /* we got here, then fill an entry */

312    info->props[i].val = pval;

I also altered the structure for Property and PropDescription to hold the value.

I still get the error message,
custom_object.c:312: error: structure has no member named `val'
custom_object.c:336: error: structure has no member named `val'
but can find the place, where else i have to add this.

Any Idea, where some bit of code is missing? I discovered to add the funcionality as not as straight forward as i thought.

Thanks for your help.

Denny