Great application. Recomendations

I use Dia in my job and I found several problems:

* Not exists general item: For example. Not exists a line with all properties. a UML line has properties (i.e.: name or text) that not exists in other "line object" of other schemas (i.e.: general schema) and viceversa. Why not exists a general line with all properties. The same problem occurs with the object box,....

* I think that ALL objects should have "user attributes" like the UML class object. These is so important because i use objects to define objects and my objects have some characteristics that i can´t define in DIA program.

* Print diagrams, ... uff!! i have some problems but if i change some parameters i can print, but some characteristics appears in the screen but not appears in the printing page(i.e.: "the box line width").

Exports the DIA diagram to XML was a good idea.

Therefore, I think DIA is a great program. I use it everyday with database tools.

Sorry with my english.

Un amor, una aventura, compañía para un viaje. Regístrate gratis en MSN Amor & Amistad. http://match.msn.es/match/mt.cfm?pg=channel&tcid=162349