Re: FW_SPAM: Re: size of flowchart line arrows

> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 10:31 +0200, Bram Mertens wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I've recently started using dia to create a flowchart.
> >
> > Today I read in one of the messages in the archive of this list how to
> > change the size of arrows for "regular" lines.  Is it possible to
> > change the size of the arrows for flowchart lines as well?  The
> > default values look huge.
>
> What flowchart lines?  The flowchart sheet has no line objects in it.
> The UML lines cannot have their arrow sizes changed (grumpf).

Sorry, I forgot I added the "FS" arrows to the flowchart selection.

I'm talking about the lines with "FLOW" written in superscript, grouped with a box labelled "FUN".  Unfortunately my interface is in dutch and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it in english yet. The property dialog boxes include "Flow" and "Orthflow" in the title, perhaps that helps.

Neither the arrow size nor the line thickness can be modified which is unfortunate.  Can I modify the shape definitions?  Is this documented somewhere?

TIA

Bram