how to print diagrams on windows

Hi

First of all, I should have added some more info in my previous message:
I'm using version 0.94 on Windows (Is there a Cygwin version available of dia?)

I have almost completed the flowchart and it spans multiple A4 pages which is causing some problems when printing the document: part of the diagram is being chopped off.

I have tried to export the diagram to various formats but the results have so far been disappointing:
export to jpg:
I get a message:
"unable to load image-loading module: ../lib/gtk-2.0/2.4.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-jpeg.dll: the specified module could not be found"
and a 0kb file is created

export to png:
a 21kb file is created which contains the complete diagram but all text is illegible (too fuzzy)

export to eps then convert to pdf from cygwin:
part of the diagram is missing
the page is printed as "portrait" even though all settings are set to "landscape"

export to LaTeX then compile and convert to pdf from cygwin:
only a fraction of the image is rendered and the output is far from pretty:
arrows are alligned incorrectly,
lines of text are printed partially on top of each other and outside the boxes

Is there any way to get proper printed output on Windows at the moment?  I'll send the files home and I'll try to print them on my Linux box to see what output I'll get.

TIA

Bram