ext_attributes

Hi

I'm using CVS dia and trying to implement custom string object option with ext_attributes. Option is displayed in option dialog, and I can print value in entry widget, and message about diagram changed appeared while I'm typing. But after closing and opening option dialog again, option value disappear. And changes are lost, while saving diagram.
Is ext_attributes still supported?

Here is example of save file, after adding some text to custom options value.

<dia:attribute name="custom:tag">
       <dia:string>##</dia:string>
</dia:attribute>

In 0.94 "stable" this feature was working.

Best regards.
Alex.