Re: how to print diagrams on windows

Hey

> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Bram Mertens wrote:
>
> > I have almost completed the flowchart and it spans multiple A4 pages
> > which is causing some problems when printing the document: part of the
> > diagram is being chopped off.
>
> I also have problems printing with Dia under windows (it's scaled
> weirdly). This was with 0.94, but I also have some issues with the
> printing in 0.92.
>
> The (annoying) workaround I use when I need a proper printout is to print
> to postscript under linux, convert to PDF and the print from windows. (Or
> you could just print from linux directly of course).

Thanks. This is why I asked about a Cygwin version of dia. I don't have Linux box available where I can install dia but I have installed Cygwin on my laptop.  The roundtrip to Linux would mean that I'd take a day every time I want to print something...

Is there anything I can do to help sort this problem?

TIA