Re: how to print diagrams on windows

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Bram Mertens wrote:

I have almost completed the flowchart and it spans multiple A4 pages
which is causing some problems when printing the document: part of the
diagram is being chopped off.

I also have problems printing with Dia under windows (it's scaled
weirdly). This was with 0.94, but I also have some issues with the
printing in 0.92.

The (annoying) workaround I use when I need a proper printout is to print
to postscript under linux, convert to PDF and the print from windows. (Or
you could just print from linux directly of course).

/C