Re: --show-layers=... alternative

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Simon Kagstrom wrote:

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:51:48 +0200
From: Simon Kagstrom <simon kagstrom bth se>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: --show-layers=... alternative

On 2005-04-03, 11:07, Simon Kagstrom wrote:
Hello Dia-developers!

I implemented a patch for Dia yesterday against the Debian/Sarge dia package
source (attached in the mail). This patch implements a command-line option to
specify which layers to show on exports.

I updated the patch for the CVS version of Dia and attached it here. It
implements --show-layers-range and works as outlined in the last mail.

It would be a good idea to create a bugzilla report and attach the patch
there so that it does not get forgotten about.

- Alan Horkan