Re: [Fwd:] Re: Adding a new diagram type (ORM plug-in)?

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 16:41, Eric Schabell wrote:

 Thanks for the tips, I have already started playing around and thought a
 good place to start would be to copy sybase as an orm sheet with three
 figures (just renamed existing sybase figure files).

 I have added orm code in :

 objects/orm
 objects/Makefile.am

 po/POTFILES.*

 shapes/orm
 shapes/Makefile.am

 sheets/orm.sheet.in
 sheets/Makefile.am

 I run ./autogen.sh, ./configure and make.

 I seem to see the actual plugins being built in objects (no sybase or
 orm), all builds ok, no errors and only see sybase as a tab with the
 icons. I was hoping to see orm tab... I must be missing something, but
 not sure what. Ideas?

Have you remembered to add objects/orm/Makefile to the list of files
being generated by configure.in?

Take a look at the Dia TWiki for a sample addition of a sheet:
http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/ShapeSet

-Lars