Re: Prerelease of 0.94 is out

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 22:23, Roland Stigge wrote:
On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 20:21, Alan Horkan wrote:
Dia now opens a new diagram when started without arguments. Is this
intended or debug code?

I believe that it makes sense and because it means you are ready to start
that little bit sooner it feels almost faster.

Do you dislike it?  Is it very annoying or just surprising?

It's surprising. Just noticed it switching from 0.93 to the new
prerelease.

Consider: Other programs (GIMP) don't do it. I don't know if we should
really try to predict what users want. Do you think a user starting dia
wants to create a new diagram in most cases?

Other other programs (Gnumeric, Abiword) do do it.  Though they both
have the behaviour that Alan described of the first diagram being
overwritten if a diagram is opened.  Would be a good thing to add.

-Lars