Re: Menubar by default in next release? [was Re: Dia Can't create Per-User Dia Config Directory]

On mar, 2004-01-20 at 20:52, Alan Horkan wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Steffen Macke wrote:

<snip>

Yes, all functionality related to a diagram is only available through it's
context menu. Note that you can switch on a menu bar for the diagram windows
(see Preferences).

Would anyone object to the menubar being on by default in the next
release?

I'd vote YES. But surely, I'm biased. :-)

Hub
--
"<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it