Menubar by default in next release? [was Re: Dia Can't create Per-User Dia Config Directory]

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Steffen Macke wrote:

<snip>

Yes, all functionality related to a diagram is only available through it's
context menu. Note that you can switch on a menu bar for the diagram windows
(see Preferences).

Would anyone object to the menubar being on by default in the next
release?  I believe the GIMP has been doing so to get more testing of its
menubar but I'm not absolutely sure if GIMP 2.0 will ship with it enabled.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/