Re: dia add ons?

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, dave wrote:

Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:18:21 -0500
From: dave <david_prince comcast net>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: dia add ons?

Is there a way to add additional diagrams? I would like to use Dia for
drawing accident report diagrams. I already am using it but i have to
insert images for the vehicles and have to rotate the image prior to

Would you be willing to share those shapes for inclusion in Dia?
Even if you wouldn't it would be nice to see a sample of what Dia is being
used for and perhaps we could inlude it with some of our other
screenshots.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan.