Re: Dia For UML Modeling?

From: Dann Ormond <ormond_d suu edu>

I have just checkout the latest code from the dia repository and had a
sucessful build.   I started to look around and noticed that I could not
stereotype attributes or associations.  So far this is the only feature
that I haven't seen.  The program runs!

I had no idea attributes or associations could be stereotyped  I suppose if
operations can be stereotyped, so should attributes.  If associations can be
stereotyped, how about the other connection-like elements like implements,
aggregation, etc?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor