Re: Spanish localization problems

Alejandro,

I have a pair of problems with language localization using dia 0.94 on Win
98 Spanish. First, during installation I have chosen English language but
nevertheless text in menus, dialog boxes, etc appear in Spanish.

This is GTK+ selecting the localization based on the Windows locale...
I will check whether it's possible to select the locale based on the registry
entry written by the installer.

So, I would like to change to English language text. How could I do so?

Set the environment variable "LANG" to "en". In Windows 98, this should
be possible via autoexec.bat. Alternatively, you should be able to
create a batch file in dia\bin:

set LANG=en
dia.exe %1 %2 %3

Hope this helps