Re: Another set of beginner questions

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 17:26, Jim Clark wrote:
I want to change the box creation defaults for new boxes. I can see
how to create them and then edit the things I want to change (color
and padding) but I would like to be able to alter those for all future
boxes. Is there a way to change these--do not see such a dialog in the
preferences? Annoying to have to edit each one.

Easy solution: create a "default" object, copy it, and paste where
needed.