Re: Getting vector graphics from dia to MS Office

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 13:33, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

I'm not totally sure Mac PICT is a vector format;

It is. It's the native metafile format for old MacOS.

I stand corrected. What do they use these days?

For MacOS X CoreGraphics graphic layer, it is PDF.
PICT is still supported and used when QuickDraw, the old graphic layer,
is used (which is the case in lof of "ported" apps, like MSFT's,
Adobe's, Macromedia's, etc).

Hub